MADE TO MEASURE
Made To Measure
leathers guru Shoes is one man's expression of a passion for high quality shoes and boots.
The owner, Bespoke Factories has a small workshop in his native Country Pakistan where they manufacture some of the best Handmade Shoes & Boots for the price. A true perfectionist, will work with you to make sure you get the best possible fit and results according to your requirement and style for your wardrobe.
Our designer will guide you through the measurements process and you will discuss what you want to create Shoes Boot . You will choose one of the 6 different lasts that can be modified and then the type of leather you want to use.
Honestly, anything is possible! From luxurious premium Horween Shell Cordovan to regular calf and exotics, Bespoke Factories Shoes can source any type of leather you want from the best tanneries in Pakistan.
Additionally, you can request a matching Bespoke factories handmade Belt to go with your new shoes / Boots. Each pair comes with a box and dust bags.
I urge you to check out more of his work on his (Instagram link)
It is rather simple. After you decide what kind of shoes you want, send us an email at email@example.com with the subject "Bespoke Factories" and a description of your request. Of course, the more details you can provide the better!
We will then contact you as soon as possible with the price. After confirmation and payment of the invoice we will proceed with your order. We suggest wire transfer for faster service.
Sit back, enjoy a drink and before you know it, you will have an amazing pair of new custom shoes.
Bespoke Shoes Pricing Template
A Bespoke Factories Shoe is unique because you make the choices. This means that little things can affect the price of each model such as the tannery, quality of the leather and amount of hide. The following is a general price guide for all the base models from Bespoke Factories Shoes.
All prices are in USD.
Bespoke Factories Shoes offers:
- 39 USD flat fee for EU customers
- 39 USD flat fee for US/Canada customers
- 57 USD World Wide
leathers guru Shoes Lasts
Here you can see the 6 different lasts currently on offer.
From Left to Right:
- Portofino: A sharp chiseled last for stylish designs. Dons the name of the beautiful Italian town.
- Cortina: An elongated last with a soft square toe. Cortina is a famous town in the Dolomite mountains (but also an iconic Ford vehicle!).
- Stelvio: An elegant round last. Tighter in the toe and slightly elongated. Named after the most famous European pass at 2757m altitude.
- London: A round (very) elongated last. Size down or ask us for advice. Guess where it got its name from!
- Pordoi: A perfect balance of elongation and roundness with a little flatter toe area. Named from the Pordoi Mountain pass with an altitude of 2239m.
- Dolomiti: A classic round last, perfect for lovers of English classic and country shoes. Quite spacious in the toes. The name comes from the Italian mountain range.
For inquiries, details and general information you are welcome to:
- Message us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at +923351118000
- Message us on FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM
Enjoy some of leathers guru Creations!